Since you have chosen to get yourself a BMC bicycle, the following thing you should know is that there are such a significant number of various sorts of cycles to suit various kinds of requirements. There is nobody fits all here. There are in any event 5 distinct kinds of cycles and each bicycle is intended to handle various sorts or territories and obstructions with its own preferences and disservices. Prior to purchasing this sort of bicycle, it best to know where you will ride and what kinds of impediments will you experience on your rides. The various sorts of such cycles are;
- XC cycles or Cross nation cycles. These cycles are intended for rough terrain journeys with insignificant to direct obstructions. These cycles weigh around 20 – 30 pounds and are made of the most lightweight materials with the goal that they can go as quick as conceivable every which way conceivable. They use air stun suspension frameworks and are more inflexible than other BMC cycles. There are likewise two sorts of XC bicycle as per suspension, the hard tail and the full suspension.
- The Hard tail: The hard tail do not have back suspension and you have to include suspension forks for an increasingly agreeable ride, they weigh not exactly a full suspension BMC bicycle, they have improved seat-remain and chain-remain, they are more solid than full suspension cycles and requires less upkeep.
- The Full Suspension cycles: Full Suspension BMC cycles have front fork and back suspension coordinated to the bicycle outline and look like a cycle. They are increasingly agreeable to ride, however are heavier than the hard tails.
- Trail Cycles: have milder suspension frameworks and requires all the more accelerating exertion from the rider. There are 3 distinct sorts of BMC cycles:
- Downhill BMC cycles: this BMC bicycle is intended for going downhill and threatening race courses with steep drops. These cycles weigh around 40 pounds, yet are made as light as conceivable to be appropriate for hustling. Since it is worked for hustling downhill, it would not be a smart thought to utilize it for climbing. The yelping framework utilizes water driven brakes to stop at high speeds BMC bikes.
- Free ride BMC cycles: Looks like a declining BMC cycles, weighs about the equivalent however is simpler to pedal. This bicycle is cross of the declining BMC bicycle and the cross-country bicycle, however does not perform well.
- Earth Jump BMC cycles: as it name recommends it is utilized for soil bouncing, hustling and road riding. It would appear that a larger than average BMX bicycle with front suspension. It is made of solid material to ensure the rider during the bounces with milder suspension framework than the Cross Country BMC cycles.